Its a good thing to have friends but its better to be part of something. We were invited to a private art show, so secret that there were no Cultureta sniffing around to see what was about. The show was… well, a showing of a private collection, a nice one I must say but at the same time it looks to me as an excuse to have interesting people gathering together.
Most of the presents were artists, photographers and bloggers and while all of us were just chatting all the night, it was undeniable the fact that we were surrounded by valuables artworks from local as well as international artists, and here are some of them…
* Photos from: Pedro Velez...
Last 5 posts by Arnaldo Roman
- AICA-PR 2012 - March 5th, 2013
- White Trash de Aaron Salabarrias - February 7th, 2013
- Trailer Park Proyects seleccionados para la feria (E) Merge Art Fair - September 25th, 2012
- Summer Wheat – Purple Buff - September 12th, 2012
- I Am a Director de Javier Colón - May 28th, 2012